The seventeenth century church of San Sebastiano is the most recent of the churches of Paulilatino, probably once a country church, it was later incorporated into the village cemetery.
Its construction seems to have been decided as a sign of devotion and thanksgiving to the saint after the great plague that struck the island in 1652-56, decimating the population of the country, it also reached 27 deaths in one day.
The church, very simple, has a rectangular plan with two entrances: a main place right in front of the entrance to the cemetery and a side one. It is a single nave, at the end of which there is a stone altar dedicated to San Sebastiano. In the apse there is a fresco whose images are not very recognizable because it is in a serious state of decay, so it can not be traced back to the era of construction.
The floor is in basaltic stone. On the right side of the façade there is a small bell tower.